- 500 Meters
- 1 onwards USD ($)
Multicore Flexible Power Cables
The Multicore Flexible Power Cables are used for wiring of household apparatus like spin dryers and cooling systems like refrigerators. The advanced design of these cables enables these to endure medium level mechanical stress and these are perfect for humidity prone working area utilization purpose. These cables consist of multi stranded copper made conductor, PVC insulated exterior jacket and PVC insulator. Their electrolyte grade conductor is featured with annealed surface for their improved performance purpose. We are reckoned as a distinguished manufacturer and exporter of excellent quality Multicore Flexible Power Cables.
- The provided power cables are equipped with PVC insulator and jacket
- The copper made multi strand conductor of these cables is equipped with annealed surface
- Long working life
- Easy to maintain
- Multi core Flexible cables
- Conductor : High immaculateness electrolytic class brilliant tempered adaptable grouped bare, copper conduit as per global guidelines like IS-8130, BS-6360, IEC-228 & VDE-0295.
- Insulation : Specially made dielectric class PVC Compound impenetrable to oils, grease, water and so forth.
- Sheath : Bendable high friction and inner sheath safe extreme and adaptable PVC Compound.
- Standard Colors:Grey, Red, Blue, Black, other colors as per requirements.
- Application:Use in high ambient temperatures
- Standards:IS 694, BS 6500, IEC 60227, CEI 20-20, VDE 0281, SABS 1574, AS 3191, AS/NZS 5000.1, HD 21.1, NF C 32-201, French Standard 32-102-16
- Working Voltage Uo/U :450/ 750 V, 600/ 1000 V, 650/1100 V
- Test Voltage:3000 V
- Temperature range:-15oC to 70oC
- Mundra & Nhava Sheva
- 200000 Per Day
- 3 Days
- Free samples are available
- In a sea worthy wooden reels.
- All India
- UL, Ce, IS, etc.
Plot No.17, Swastik Industrial Estate, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382220, India