- 500 Meters
Submersible Pump Cables
The precisely designed Submersible Pump Cables have key role in supplying electrical power to the ground level pumps. Their utilization can be noticed in sewage water treatment plants, irrigation work and drilling works. Notable for their dense jacketed outer part, these pump cables are equipped with copper made conductor, PVC fabricated sheath with good abrasion resistance properties and PVC insulator with exceptional moisture prevention capacity. These cables are available in different thickness, core diameter and resistance capacity options. With having years of domain knowledge, we have emerged as a successful manufacturer and exporter of excellent quality Submersible Pump Cables that can be obtained at reasonable price range.
- The provided pump cables are preferred for their exceptional conductivity level
- These are easy to install and have long working life
- Good insulation properties
- Necessary density level of their outer jacket
FAQs for Submersible Pump Cables
» What are Submersible Pump Cables?
Solid Conductors that are designed from soft as well as uncoated Copper per ASTM B-3 is used in Submersible Pump Cables.
Color Coded PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
The ground is of Black and Red Cores having Green as a third Ground Core.
The color specification of 4 wire Submersible Pump Cables is Black, Yellow and Red Cores for ground with Green as a fourth Ground Core.
- Mundra & Nhava Sheva
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 2 Lacs meters Per Day
- Can be scheduled Days
- Free samples are available
- 100/200 Meters Roll 500/1000 Drum Wooden Reels or as per Customer Requirements
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- UL, Ce, IS, etc.
Plot No.17, Swastik Industrial Estate, Opp. Aarvee Denims & Exports Ltd., Sari, Sarkhej-Bavla Highway, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382220, India