- 500 Meters
- 1 USD ($)
Portable Flexible Power Cables
Precisely designed Portable Power Cables are used as important wiring parts of panels that are utilized under high temperature prone working environment. These types of cables are equipped with PVC compound made sheath with high toughness level, PVC insulator with good dielectric strength and copper conductor with annealed surface. Accessible in blue, gray and green color options, these power cables are reckoned for their good electrical conductivity rate, long functional life, moisture and abrasion prevention capacity and trouble free fixing process. We are counted as one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of standard grade Portable Power Cables.
- The offered power cables are designed with copper conductor, PVC made insulator and sheath
- The copper part of these cables is featured with annealed surface
- Corrosion proof design
- Abrasion resistance capacity
- Portable power cables
- Conductor:High purity electrolytic grade copper
- Colors:Grey,Red,Blue etc
- IS 694..
- Conductor : High immaculateness electrolytic class brilliant tempered adaptable grouped bare, copper conduit as per global guidelines like IS-8130, BS-6360, IEC-228 & VDE-0295.
- Insulation : Specially made dielectric class PVC Compound impenetrable to oils, grease, water and so forth.
- Sheath : Bendable high friction and inner sheath safe extreme and adaptable PVC Compound.
- Standard Colors:Grey, Red, Blue, Black, other colors as per requirements.
- Application:Wiring of panels for use in high ambient temperatures
- Standards:IS 694, BS 6500, IEC 60227, CEI 20-20, VDE 0281, SABS 1574, AS 3191, AS/NZS 5000.1, HD 21.1, NF C 32-201, French Standard 32-102-16 Working Voltage Uo/U ,450/ 750 V, 600/ 1000 V, 650/1100 V
- Test Voltage:3000 V
- Temperature range:-150oC to 70oC
- Mundra & Nhava Sheva
- 200000 Per Day
- 3 Days
- Free samples are available
- In a sea worthy wooden reels.
- All India
- UL, Ce, IS, etc.
Plot No.17, Swastik Industrial Estate, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382220, India