- 500 Meters
The proper assistance of our deft crew of experts helps us to offer the best-in-class Borewell Pump Cables. The provided cables are manufactured using premium grade basic materials and cutting-edge techniques at our sound production unit. These cables are mainly used for supplying power to submersible pumps in a deep bore well for offshore drilling, irrigation purpose, sea water filtration plants etc. The offered Borewell Pump Cables can be easily availed from us in reels of 500 mtrs and 1000 mtrs.
- High wet electrical properties
- Shock proof body
- Easy to connect with devices
- Highly flexible
- Flexible and tough submersible pump wires particularly intended to provide energy to submersible borehole pumps in a profound bore well.
- Provided with selective qualities of Safety, Energy Savings as well as Long-run Dependability, they are the ideal performing submersible pump links available today in the marketplace. Examined for durability and execution, the jacket and insulation will confront even the most forceful wet environments. Our excellently stranded copper conductor possesses better adaptability and quality for less demanding installation and handling.
- Extreme and adaptable wire with fabulous dampness, weather and abrasion resistance.
- Protected, Reliable and energy saving.
- Great Wet Electrical features.
- 1 core, 4 core and 3 core sound and flat cables with rubber insulation, jacket and PVC
- Accessible in SQ MM extents (European fashion) 1 sq mm to 240 sq mm as well as AWG extents (North American fashion) 14 AWG to 500 MCM.
- With serial foot and meter stamping.
- Different voltage grading for various markets: 450/750 V, 650/1100 V, 3000 V, 600 V, 600/1000 V.
- Matching to global Standards IS 694, IEC 60227, VDE 0282, UL 83, AS 3191, AS/NZS 5000.1, BS 6500, DIN VDE 0281, BS 6007, SABS 1574.
- Accessible in broad temperature gamut: - 50oC to 105oC.
- Obtainable with ROHS PVC for the purpose of drinking water pump.
APPLICATIONS: To provide energy to submersible pumps in a profound bore well for
- Irrigation, Mine Dewatering, Swimming Pools, Offshore Drilling Rigs, Sea Water Filtration Plants, Drinking Water Supply, Industries, fountains, Sewage Treatment Plants & Aquariums
- Conductor : High immaculateness electrolytic class brilliant tempered adaptable grouped bare, copper conduit as per global guidelines like IS-8130, BS-6360, IEC-228 & VDE-0295.
- Insulation : Specially made dielectric class PVC Compound impenetrable to oils, grease, water and so forth.
- Sheath : Bendable high friction and inner sheath safe extreme and adaptable PVC Compound.
- Standard Colors:Grey, Red, Blue, Black, other colors as per requirements.
- Application:Use in high ambient temperatures
- Standards:IS 694, BS 6500, IEC 60227, CEI 20-20, VDE 0281, SABS 1574, AS 3191, AS/NZS 5000.1, HD 21.1, NF C 32-201, French Standard 32-102-16
- Working Voltage Uo/U:450/ 750 V, 600/ 1000 V, 650/1100 V
- Test Voltage:3000 V
- Temperature range:-150oC to 70oC
- Mundra & Nhava Sheva
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 2 Lacs meters Per Day
- Can be scheduled Days
- Free samples are available
- In a sea worthy wooden reels.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- UL, Ce, IS, etc.
Plot No.17, Swastik Industrial Estate, Opp. Aarvee Denims & Exports Ltd., Sari, Sarkhej-Bavla Highway, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382220, India